Friday, February 24, 2012

Angel's And Lolita's

Sorry it has been forever since I last posted. I have been so caught up dreaming up and photographing some awesome surreal and fairytale shoots. I have also been working on starting up a little bath and beauty business. I will post more about that later. I am so excited about my most recent shoots with no other photographer than my own husband Jon. Hence the picture to the left... He did an amazing Job. He will also be photographing Red Riding Hood next week so get excited because it is going to be Amazing!!!
You can purchase some of my photographs online from my Etsy shop
http://www.etsy.com/listing/93636593/angel-postcard-fine-art-photography-547





The pictures of me walking away I look like a child...
I love this picture effect. I don't even remember what site I found it on. I am trying to edit my pictures for free but I am having trouble with fotoflex because it won't download some of my pictures for some strange reason and the other sites won't keep the original picture quality... Anyone know of any good places to edit??
I like dressing Lolita I am working on expanding my collection as of now I only have two items of Lolita clothing : (

No comments:

Post a Comment