Thursday, June 14, 2012

Yo'Sweetz A Dessert Cafe

YO'Sweetz Strawberry Popsicle
My mother-in-law just opened a yogurt and Popsicle shop. The yogurt is not made from a powder and the Popsicles are fresh fruit. We had a promotional shoot today. My husband Jon took the pictures while I modeled and edited the pictures.
Avocado my favorite Popsicle
The Popsicle are made fresh with only fruit and no added dyes or chemical flavorings. I am trying to stay away from all the nasty chemicals and preservatives so I like eating these pops and I am getting a serving of fruit as well. Not just chemically flavored sugar water..
Fruit suspended in orange blossom water
 We are going to work on having cupcakes as well.. I will probably help with decorating the cupcakes since I would say I am pretty decent at it for no training and little experience. If you are ever in the area stop by for an ultimate dessert experience.
The cozy chic sitting area
 YO'sweetz
5187 Getwell Rd
Southaven, MS 38671

2 comments:

  1. so glad you got a chance to update the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I am not very consistent but I have a few things to write about now. Hopefully I can get some shoots done soon.

    ReplyDelete