Thursday, August 23, 2012

Seven Deadly Sins ~ Gluttony Photo Shoot

I had yet another amazing shoot with Addie Talley. She was shooting the seven deadly sins. I was gluttony the bunny. I loved the location that we shot at and it has me wanting to shoot my Alice theme there but we are in the process of moving so I think I need to hold off any shoots until we get settled into our new home. It was really weird seeing myself as a bunny. The vintage gritty look of the pictures makes them look outstanding. Right now I am liking the vintage shabby chic picture effects, clothes and everything else.
Go check out the rest of the series on Addie's blog here












2 comments:

  1. Rach these look sooo Cute! Please keep the updates coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am so busy moving and unpacking but hopefully I will have another shoot soon.

    ReplyDelete