Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Teavana

Teavana's Cococaramel Sea Salt herbal tea.
I tried this tea a few weeks ago when I went to Teavana. It taste great and is zero calories! I have a huge sweet tooth and I am trying to cut back so this tea is a great way to satisfy my cravings. It has a very light flavor so adding more than it recommends is a must.
Growing up I was never a tea fan. I liked the idea of tea and would try to drink it on and off but I never could find a tea that I liked. That is until I was in Georgia a few years back and tried one of Teavana's blends. I was so excited that I had finally found not just one tea that I liked but ten..
I bought blends of Samurai Chair Mate & White Ayurvedic Chai and Blueberry Bliss & Strawberry Lemonade. The white tea is a little tricky because your water has to be the perfect temperature or it will taste bitter. It took a few tries before I could make it bitter free.

Breville One-Touch Tea Maker
 This is on my Christmas list for this year. It will make me a perfect cup of tea every time. I am looking forward to all the benefits of drinking herbal teas. I am just going to have to brush with activated charcoal more than once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment