Monday, December 3, 2012

Love Taking Pictures

Today I was wanting to create some beautiful pictures but I didn't have anyone to photograph or to photograph me and I still need to work out how to use my tripod and remote clicker. So I had a little shoot with my new awesome trunk and pillow.. I was hunting for Christmas decor and found the pillow and bird nest and  had to get them. I didn't find any Christmas stuff that I liked but I need to hurry and decorate. Christmas is my favorite holiday and I want the house feeling cozy for as long as possible. This will be my first time decorating my own house. Since we went to college out of town we would just come up for Christmas so there was never any need to decorate plus we had the tiniest house. Jon is not into spending money or decorating so it is up to me to get the house like I want it.. I am wondering if I should even attempt outside lights..
I love the shabby chic and vintage looks that are really popular right now. My living room, kitchen table, and bedroom are all shabby chic styles and if money had permitted I would have done the rest of the house.  I think my bed is one of my favorite furniture pieces. When the painter is finished I will put up pictures. I will be after Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment