Saturday, March 30, 2013

New Handmade Jewelry

Fleur De Lis vintage looking ring.
celestesavon
It has been forever since I last wrote. I have been so busy with my business these past couple of months. I started selling at three stores and I am trying to make enough product to sell at the Helen Brett show April 19th. I have recently started carrying unique handcrafted jewelry. I have noticed that jewelry sells very well and I saw that around this area no one was selling vintage chic looking jewelry. I started working with jewelry business's around the world so I could have unique items. I also made sure to work with small business owners like myself. There prices were not the cheapest but I feel it is essential that we small business owners stick together and support each other.
Parisian vintage looking earrings and matching ring celestesavon.com

Bird nest necklace celestesavon
Bird nest earrings celestesavon
Bird Nest necklace celestesavon
Tea cup necklace celestesavon.com
Fleur De Lis earrings celestesavon
Parisian ring celestesavon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment